- any one of a number of powerful neurotoxins generated by botulinum and resistant to proteolytic food digestion.
- a very potent neurological toxin created by the anaerobic germs Clostridium botulinum. Ingesting botulin results in the serious condition of botulism.
- potent microbial toxin generated by the bacterium Clostridium botulinum that causes botulism; can be utilized as a bioweapon
- Definition for "botulin"
- any one of a number of powerful neurotoxins…
- View More
- Sentence for "botulin"
- Phrases for "botulin"
- Hypernym for "botulin"
- Etymologically Related for "botulin"