Definition for "bottomless"
Sentence for "bottomless"
Quotes for "bottomless"
- "Hate is a draining bottomless pit…"
Synonym for "bottomless"
Phrases for "bottomless"
Equivalent for "bottomless"
Same Context for "bottomless"
Urban Dictionary for "bottomless"
- Too deep is measured: a bottomless glacier pond.
- hard or impractical to comprehend; unfathomable: one of many bottomless secrets of life.
- Having no limitations or bounds; limitless: a bottomless way to obtain cash.
- Nude, especially unclothed below the waistline: bottomless performers.
- Featuring such performers as entertainment: bottomless pubs.
- Having no bottom.
- acutely deep.
- Having no bounds; limitless.
- hard to understand; unfathomable.
- maybe not putting on clothing underneath the waistline.
- Without a bottom; for this reason, fathomless; baseless.
- excessively deep
- having no evident limits or bounds
- unclothed especially below the waistline or featuring these types of nudeness
- having no bottom
- Without a bottom. Hence— Groundless; unsubstantial; false: as, “bottomless speculations,”
- Fathomless; unfathomable; inexhaustible: because, a bottomless abyss or ocean.