- person who attends a pugilist in a prizefight.
- person who helps or supports another in a contest; a backer.
- person who attends a pugilist in a prize battle; -- so named from the container of water of which he has got cost.
- person who assists or aids another in a contest; an abettor; a backer.
- A glassmaker's device for keeping the human body of a bottle while forming the neck.
- A rack for keeping containers.
- one that waits upon another in a prize-fight, administering refreshment, etc.; therefore, a backer; a second; a supporter, encourager, or agent in a conflict or test of any sort.
Sentence for "bottleholder"
Synonym for "bottleholder"