- some of certain Australian woods regarding the genus Brachychiton, having a swollen, often bottle-shaped trunk area and cultivated in hot areas as an ornamental.
- an Australian tree (Sterculia rupestris), with a bottle-shaped, or greatly inflamed, trunk area.
- An Australian tree, Sterculia rupestris, so called from shape of its trunk, which resembles a soda - water bottle.
- Any tree with a swollen trunk area.
- an Australian tree of genus Brachychiton
- an Australian tree of the genus Brachychiton
Hyponym for "bottle tree"
Hypernym for "bottle tree"