- Divination by flowers. A kind of pyromancy in which tree branches and leaves tend to be burnt. Limbs of brier and vervain were utilized, the question had been etched into the branch.
- also referred to as tea-leaf reading, or tasseomancy.
- a historical types of divination by way of plants, esp. sage and fig leaves.
- an old approach to divination by means of flowers, specially through the leaves of this sage and fig.
Definition for "botanomancy"
- Divination by flowers. A kind of pyromancy in…
Sentence for "botanomancy"