- To collect plants for study.
- To investigate or study flowers scientifically.
- to look for after flowers for botanical research; to review flowers.
- to analyze or explore the plants of (an area).
- To search for botanical functions.
- to complete the task of a botanist; as to stock the plant life in an area.
- attain and study flowers
- to look at or look for flowers for the purpose of studying and classifying them, etc.; research the veggie kingdom as a botanist.
- To explore botanically: as, to botanize a neighborhood.
- In addition spelled botanise.
Sentence for "botanize"
Verb Forms for "botanize"
Hypernym for "botanize"
Form for "botanize"
Same Context for "botanize"