Definition for "bosh"
Sentence for "bosh"
Synonym for "bosh"
Rhyme for "bosh"
Hypernym for "bosh"
Cross Reference for "bosh"
Same Context for "bosh"
Urban Dictionary for "bosh"
- the reduced section of a blast furnace, involving the hearth and the bunch.
- A figure.
- Figure; outline; tv show.
- bare talk; contemptible nonsense; rubbish; humbug.
- among the sloping edges regarding the lower part of a great time furnace; also, one of the hollow iron or brick edges of sleep of a puddling or boiling furnace.
- The lower section of fun furnace, which slopes inwards, or the widest area at the top of this part.
- In forging and smelting, a trough for which tools and ingots tend to be cooled.
- A rough sketch; a plan; a figure.
- Utter nonsense; absurd or silly talk or views; things; garbage.
- See boshes.
- A trough where bloomery tools (or, in copper-smelting, hot ingots) are cooled.
- A kind of imitation butter; butterine: a trade-name in England.
- pretentious or silly talk or writing
- familiar with show disbelief or irritation.
- An expression of disbelief or annoyance.
- An expression of fast and satisfactory conclusion of an easy or simple task.
- To reduce a figure; make a show.
- to create bosh or nonsense of; treat as bosh; spoil; humbug.