- An item of clothing used on the stockings, in fashion in seventeenth century.
- Stocking hose, or spatterdashes, in place of shoes.
- Hose built to be worn with boots, as by people on horseback.
- safety stockings worn with or perhaps in place of boots
- An item of clothes worn throughout the stockings, popular in the seventeenth century.
- Stocking hose pipe, or spatterdashes, in lieu of boots.
- Hose built to be worn with shoes, as by travelers on horseback.
- protective stockings used with or in place of shoes
- Stocking-hose or spatterdashes, worn in the place of shoes.
- Extra stockings or leggings previously used with shoes, and since the top the main leg and an integral part of the leg, not the ankles and feet.
- Stocking-hose or spatterdashes, used in place of boots.
- Extra stockings or leggings formerly used with shoes, and since the top the main knee and part of the thigh, however the legs and legs.
Sentence for "boothose"
Hypernym for "boothose"