- an individual who cleans and polishes shoes for an income.
- A shoeshine child; somebody who shines footwear as an occupation.
- a person who blacks boots.
- One whoever career is always to clean and black boots and shoes. Also called shoe-black.
- an individual who polishes footwear and boots
- A person who cleans and polishes footwear for a living.
- A shoeshine guy; somebody who shines shoes as an occupation.
- one that blacks boots.
- One whoever occupation should neat and black colored boots. Also referred to as shoe-black.
- somebody who polishes footwear and boots
- To shine shoes.
- To shine footwear.
Sentence for "bootblack"
Synonym for "bootblack"
Hypernym for "bootblack"
Same Context for "bootblack"