- A truck, truck, or van furnished to act as a mobile financing library.
- A mobile library; specially, a sizable van made to transport a percentage of some library's collection.
- a van with racks of books; serves as a mobile library or bookstore
- A truck, trailer, or van furnished to act as a mobile financing collection.
- A mobile collection; specially, a big van built to transfer a percentage of some collection's collection.
- a van with shelves of books; functions as a mobile collection or bookstore
Sentence for "bookmobile"
Hypernym for "bookmobile"
Urban Dictionary for "bookmobile"
- The vehicle driven by somebody who…