- A slip of paper, card, etc. regularly mark your devote reading a novel; a bookmark.
- a marker (a piece of report or ribbon) placed between your pages of a novel to mark the reader's spot
- A slip of paper, card, etc. regularly mark a person's devote reading a book; a bookmark.
- a marker (some paper or ribbon) put between the pages of a book to mark your reader's place
- Definition for "bookmarker"
- A slip of paper, card, etc. regularly mark…
- View More
- Sentence for "bookmarker"
- Hypernym for "bookmarker"