- one, specifically one who just isn't an authorized physician, which establishes damaged or dislocated bones.
- person who realigns broken or disjointed bones
- person who sets broken or dislocated bones; -- frequently put on one, not a typical doctor, just who makes an occupation of establishing bones.
- some one (not always an authorized physician) who establishes broken bones
- people, especially one who isn't an authorized doctor, who sets damaged or dislocated bones.
- one who realigns damaged or disjointed bones
- a person who sets damaged or dislocated bones; -- generally placed on one, maybe not a frequent doctor, whom makes an occupation of establishing bones.
- some body (not necessarily a licensed physician) who sets damaged bones
Sentence for "bonesetter"
- Their ways can seem inscrutable and…
Hypernym for "bonesetter"