- a lady bondservant.
- a lady who's bound in servitude; a lady slave.
- a female who's a slave, or in bondage.
- A female servant. Also incorrectly written bondswoman.
- a lady servant
- a female bound to serve without earnings
- a female bondservant.
- a lady who's bound in servitude; a female slave.
- a lady who is a slave, or perhaps in bondage.
- women servant. In addition improperly written bondswoman.
- women slave
- a female certain to offer without earnings
Sentence for "bondwoman"
Hypernym for "bondwoman"
Cross Reference for "bondwoman"
Same Context for "bondwoman"