- A superior level of powerful white paper made completely or in component from rag pulp.
- A high-quality durable writing report similar to bank paper but of higher weight, previously used for federal government bonds.
- an exceptional of strong durable white writing report; originally designed for printing documents
- an exceptional quality of strong white report made completely or perhaps in part from cloth pulp.
- A high-quality durable writing paper like lender report but of greater weight, previously utilized for federal government bonds.
- a superior quality of strong durable white writing report; originally created for printing papers
- Definition for "bond paper"
- A superior level of powerful white paper made…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bond paper"