- a location that an energetic bomb is contained in, ordinarily sealed down because of the authorities.
- A building or any other website damaged by enemy aerial bombardment.
- an area in a town that's been devastated by bombs
- An area that an active bomb is within, generally sealed off by the authorities.
- A building or other website destroyed by adversary aerial bombardment.
- a location in a town that has been devastated by bombs
Definition for "bomb site"
- a location that an energetic bomb is contained…
Hypernym for "bomb site"