- A genus of amaryllidaceous plants, locals of South America and Mexico.
- big genus of exotic United states vines having showy often spotted umbellate plants; often placed in household Liliaceae especially subfamily Alstroemeriaceae
- A genus of amaryllidaceous plants, natives of south usa and Mexico.
- big genus of exotic United states vines having showy frequently spotted umbellate flowers; occasionally positioned in family members Liliaceae specially subfamily Alstroemeriaceae
Sentence for "bomarea"
- People who are sensitive to alstroemeria…
Hypernym for "bomarea"