- An enclosure typically made of thorn shrubs, and latterly of metallic fencing, for defense against marauders.
- A stockade manufactured from shrubs and thorns.
- A hide.
- A hut.
- A military or police post or magistracy.
- a form of fertilizer abundant with animal dung.
- a technique of composting.
- An inclosure of bushes, thorn, or stakes created as a protection for a camp or town.
Sentence for "boma"
Cross Reference for "boma"
Same Context for "boma"
Urban Dictionary for "boma"
- A shortened nickname for the BOardMAster…