- a little, grayish, long-snouted beetle (Anthonomus grandis) of Mexico and the south United States, having adults that puncture cotton buds and larvae that hatch in and harm cotton fiber bolls.
- casual A conservative white Southern Democrat in U.S. home of Representatives.
- beetle calculating a typical period of six millimeters (¼ inch), which nourishes on cotton buds and flowers, indigenous to Central The united states
- greyish weevil that lays its eggs in cotton fiber bolls destroying the cotton
- Definition for "boll weevil"
- a little, grayish, long-snouted beetle (Anthonomus grandis) of…
- View More
- Sentence for "boll weevil"
- Hypernym for "boll weevil"
- Urban Dictionary for "boll weevil"