- Peumus boldus, a monimiaceous tree.
- A fragrant evergreen shrub of Chili (Peumus Boldus). The bark is used in tanning, the wood to make charcoal, the leaves in medicine, while the drupes tend to be consumed.
- a fragrant evergreen shrub of Chili, Peumus Boldus (Boldoa fragrans), for the all-natural order
- The fruit associated with plant is sweet and edible, as well as the bark is used for tanning. The leaves and bark are also found in medication. See boldine.
Sentence for "boldo"
- (Silybum marianum), a powerful regenerator of…
Equivalent for "boldo"