- Peumus boldus, a monimiaceous tree.
- A fragrant evergreen shrub of Chili (Peumus Boldus). The bark is used in tanning, the wood to make charcoal, the leaves in medicine, while the drupes tend to be consumed.
- a fragrant evergreen shrub of Chili, Peumus Boldus (Boldoa fragrans), for the all-natural order
- The fruit associated with plant is sweet and edible, as well as the bark is used for tanning. The leaves and bark are also found in medication. See boldine.
- Definition for "boldo"
- Sentence for "boldo"
- (Silybum marianum), a powerful regenerator of…
- View More
- Equivalent for "boldo"