- harsh and stormy; violent.
- Loud, loud, and with a lack of restraint or discipline. See Synonyms at vociferous.
- Full of energy; exuberant; noisy.
- described as physical violence and agitation; wild; stormy.
- Having or resembling pet exuberance.
- harsh or rude; unbending; unyielding; powerful; effective.
- Exhibiting tumultuous assault and fury; acting with loud turbulence; violent; rough; stormy.
- Noisy; rough; turbulent.
- Vehement; extortionate.
- high in harsh and exuberant pet spirits
- loud and without discipline or discipline
- violently agitated and turbulent
- Rough; coarse; stout; stiff.
- harsh and massive; large; cumbrous; awkward.
- Rough in operation or activity; violent; vehement.
- Rough and stormy: applied to the elements, the waves, etc.
- subjected to the turbulence associated with the elements: because, a boisterous headland; a boisterous passage.
- Fierce; savage; truculent; full of violence: as, boisterous war.
- Turbulent; rough and loud; clamorous: put on individuals or their activities: because, a boisterous man; boisterous merriment; a boisterous online game.
- Definition for "boisterous"
- Sentence for "boisterous"
- 'A brawler, 'or, as Delitzsch renders…
- View More
- Quotes for "boisterous"
- "Not only did I come out…"
- View More
- Synonym for "boisterous"
- Antonym for "boisterous"
- Phrases for "boisterous"
- Cross Reference for "boisterous"
- Equivalent for "boisterous"
- Same Context for "boisterous"
- Urban Dictionary for "boisterous"