- a location, as in a building or on a ship, that homes a number of vapor boilers or hot-water tanks.
- Informal a-room staffed with telemarketers just who utilize illegal or high-pressure product sales tactics to offer stock, commodities, or land, for example.
- A room in a building that houses the boiler(s) and similar gear.
- A compartment on a steamship that houses the boiler.
- a-room filled with telemarketers making cool calls.
Sentence for "boiler room"
Cross Reference for "boiler room"
Urban Dictionary for "boiler room"
- a niche site of illegal operation,…