- In order to become paid down (to your most central elements or ingredients: towards the essence, core, or implication to use it).
- to cut back (into the many central elements or components: on essence, core, or implication for action).
- utilized besides as an idiom: see boil, down.
- be prepared until hardly any fluid is remaining
- cook until very little fluid is remaining
- function as important factor
Definition for "boil down"
- In order to become paid down (to your…
Sentence for "boil down"
Urban Dictionary for "boil down"