- A black Chinese beverage, originally the choicest level but later on a substandard variety.
- A black beverage from China. Initially known a superior quality tea, today describes a lower-grade tea.
- Bohea beverage, a substandard particular black beverage. See under beverage.
- A general title for beverage.
- a substandard sort of black tea, cultivated in the Woo-ye hills of China, or beverage of a similar quality grown in other districts of the identical nation. See beverage.
Sentence for "bohea"
- Dr. Cunningham, physician to the English…
Same Context for "bohea"
Variant for "bohea"
Urban Dictionary for "bohea"