- A condition in horses by which lymph collects when you look at the hock joint, causing a puffy inflammation.
- See under Spavin.
- a soft inflammation from distention for the capsular ligament associated with the hock; -- labeled as additionally blood spavin.
- In farriery, an encysted tumefaction on the inside of the hough of a horse, containing a gelatinous matter.
- spavin brought on by collection of fluids
- Definition for "bog spavin"
- A condition in horses by which lymph collects…
- View More
- Hypernym for "bog spavin"