- A person who steals corpses from graves and sells them, often for reasons of dissection.
- Slang A corporate recruiter.
- one that privately eliminates without correct or authority a dead human body from a grave, vault, etc.
- one that secretly removes without correct or authority a-dead human anatomy from a grave, vault, etc.; a resurrectionist.
- person who secretly disinters the figures associated with dead as subjects for dissection, or even for the purpose of exacting a ransom; a resurrectionist.
- someone who takes systems from graves and offers them for anatomical dissection
Sentence for "body snatcher"
Hypernym for "body snatcher"
Urban Dictionary for "body snatcher"