- A parasitic louse (Pediculus humanus subsp. corporis) that infests the human body and clothing of people.
- A parasitic pest, Pediculus humanus corporis, that infests the human body and garments of humans and feeds on blood.
- a species of louse (Pediculus vestimenti), which occasionally infests the body and clothes. See Grayback.
- some sort of louse, the Pediculus corporis or P. vestimenti, which will be parasitic on man.
- a parasitic louse that infests your body of humans
Synonym for "body louse"
Hypernym for "body louse"