- A strong dark alcohol attracted initially through the vats, especially in spring.
- a powerful, dark lager of German beginning.
- A double-strong selection of German beer, darker in shade than the ordinary types, less bitter in flavor, and significantly more intoxicating. It's brewed in December and January, and is drunk in May.
- a tremendously powerful lager usually made inside fall and elderly through the wintertime for consumption inside springtime
- a good beer, initially produced in Bavaria.
Definition for "bock beer"
- A strong dark alcohol attracted initially through the…
Hypernym for "bock beer"
Variant for "bock beer"