- a curved, tapered steel pipe which links the reed of a few double-reed woodwind instruments (like the cor anglais, bassoon, and contrabassoon) toward other countries in the instrument
- A cylindrical cup vessel, with a large and short neck.
- A cylindrical glass vessel, with a sizable and short throat.
- A cylindrical cup vessel with a short, wide throat and large lips, familiar with contain anatomical specimens and so on, preserved in spirits.
- The mouthpiece of a brass guitar, as a horn, a trumpet, or a trombone.
Sentence for "bocal"
- Now, given that high-school band instruments…
Urban Dictionary for "bocal"