- A short or shortened tail.
- An animal, such as for instance a horse, having a quick or shortened tail.
- something which was cut brief or abbreviated.
- A short, or deliberately shortened end.
- Hence, in addition said of some creatures having a bobtail, such as certain canines or nags.
- A tractor which does without its trailer.
- An animal (as a horse or dog) with a short end.
- a brief end, or a tail slashed brief.
- A contemptible other; a cur.
- Collectively, the rabble: utilized in contempt, most often within the expression rag-tag and bobtail.
- some sort of brief arrow-head.
- In poker, a four-card flush or straight.
- large sheepdog with a profuse shaggy bluish-grey-and-white layer and short tail; believed to trace to the Roman profession of Britain
- a brief or shortened end of certain pets
- to operate a vehicle a tractor without its truck.
- to-drive a truck or any other car without its truck.
- having a quick or shortened tail
- Definition for "bobtail"
- Sentence for "bobtail"
- Finally, Mrs. Carrillo cleared things up…
- View More
- Synonym for "bobtail"
- Phrases for "bobtail"
- Hypernym for "bobtail"
- Equivalent for "bobtail"
- Same Context for "bobtail"