- An intricate handmade lace made by interlacing bond around tiny notched pins or bobbins caught into a pillow. Also referred to as pillow lace, point.
- a kind of hand-made lace where the bond is wound around bobbins on a padded pillow; pillow lace
- lace made on a pillow with bobbins; pillow lace.
- a handmade lace labored on a pillow with threads wound on bobbins; the pattern is marked out on the pillow by pins
Definition for "bobbin lace"
- An intricate handmade lace made by interlacing bond…
Hyponym for "bobbin lace"
Hypernym for "bobbin lace"