- a brief board guaranteed by ropes and utilized as a seat by sailors whenever working aloft or over a ship's side.
- A short board or other seating, secured in a bridle of ropes, always hoist a person aloft or higher the ship’s side for artwork and comparable work.
- a chair consisting of a board and a rope; used while working aloft or over along side it of a ship
- Definition for "boatswain's chair"
- a brief board guaranteed by ropes and utilized…
- View More
- Synonym for "boatswain's chair"
- Hypernym for "boatswain's chair"