- A tropical American wading bird (Cochlearius cochlearius) having a sizable bill-shaped like an inverted motorboat. Also called boat-billed heron.
- A form of heron, Cochlearius cochlearius, native to Central and South America
- A wading bird (Cancroma cochlearia) associated with exotic areas of south usa. Its bill is notably like a boat aided by the keel uppermost.
- A perching bird of India, regarding the genus Eurylaimus.
- A South American bird, Cochlearia (or Cancroma) cochlearia, associated with the genuine herons: so named from the shape and size regarding the bill, which is really broad and much vaulted.
- one of several broadbills, Eurylæmidæ, a team of perching wild birds feature of Indo-Malayan area; specifically, Cymbirhynchus macrorhynchus. See cut under gaper.
- exotic American heron pertaining to evening herons
- Definition for "boatbill"
- A tropical American wading bird (Cochlearius cochlearius) having…
- View More
- Sentence for "boatbill"
- Hypernym for "boatbill"