- To glorify oneself in message; talk in a self-admiring means.
- To vaunt one's self; to brag; to express or inform things which tend to be intended to offer others a top opinion of your respective self or of things belonging to one's self.
- To speak in exulting language of another; to glory; to exult.
- To discuss about it with excessive pleasure.
- To possess or own (a desirable feature): "[the] capital of a region in the southeast that boasts bountiful coal fields” ( US Air).
- To contain; have.
- To shape or develop (stone) roughly with an extensive chisel.
- to show in ostentatious language; to discuss about it with pleasure, vanity, or exultation, with a view to self-commendation; to extol.
- To display vaingloriously.
- to own or have.
- To outfit, as a stone, with an easy chisel.
- To shape around as a preparation for the finer strive to follow; to cut towards general kind needed.
- The work or an instance of bragging.
- A source of pride.
- A brag, a loud positive assessment of oneself.
- ) A shot in which the basketball is driven off a side wall after which strikes leading wall.
- Act of featuring; vaunting or bragging.
- the reason for boasting; event of pleasure or exultation, -- occasionally of laudable pride or exultation.
- Clamor; outcry.
- Threatening; menace.
- Brag; vaunting; language expressive of ostentation, pride, or vanity.
- a factor in boasting; event of pride, vanity, or laudable exultation: as, Shakspere, the feature English literary works.
- Synonyms Vaunt, brag. See boasting.
- In playing tennis, a stroke through which the baseball is driven contrary to the wall of a court at an acute direction. The rubbing resistant to the wall surface makes the baseball spin.
- speaking of your self in superlatives
- to brag; to chat loudly in praise of oneself
- ) To play a boast shot
- To possess anything special.
- use or screen in an ostentatious or proud fashion
- To threaten; utter a threat.
- To boast; vaunt; speak vaingloriously or exaggeratedly, by your own worth, property, deeds, etc.
- To glory or exult on account (of); consult with laudable pleasure.
- is possessed, at the time of anything remarkable or admirable: usually utilized jocosely.
- Synonyms To bluster (about), vapor, crow (about a thing, or higher an individual), enlarge, talk big, placed on airs.
- To brag of; talk about with pride, vanity, or exultation: because, to brag just what arms can perform.
- To glory or exult in possessing; have as a source of pleasure: frequently in a jocose good sense: since, the town boasts a public pump.
- To magnify or exalt; make over-confident; vaunt: with a reflexive pronoun.
- In masonry, to outfit off the surface of a stone with an easy chisel and mallet.
- In sculpture, to cut back ornaments or other strive to their particular basic contour or kind, preparatory to working-out the information.
- Definition for "boast"
- To glorify oneself in message; talk in a…
- View More
- Sentence for "boast"
- Quotes for "boast"
- "I have often noticed that ancestors…"
- View More
- Synonym for "boast"
- Verb Forms for "boast"
- Phrases for "boast"
- Rhyme for "boast"
- Hypernym for "boast"
- Form for "boast"
- Same Context for "boast"
- Urban Dictionary for "boast"
- formerly defined in Merriam-Webster's Unabridged Dictionary…
- View More
- Sports Dictionary for "boast"