- Any of a few marine fishes of the genus Antigonia, having a deep, flattened body, a projecting snout, and vivid red coloring.
- any one of a few not related seafood, of this genera Capros or Antigonia which have a projecting snout
- A Mediterranean seafood (Capros aper), of the household Caproidæ; -- so-called from the similarity associated with extensive mouth to a hog's snout.
- An Australian percoid fish (Histiopterus recurvirostris), respected as a food seafood.
- A name applied to various dissimilar fishes that have a projecting snout.
- fish with huge eyes and long snouts
- fish with a projecting snout
- Definition for "boarfish"
- Sentence for "boarfish"
- False boarfish, Neocytlus helgae (left) and…
- View More
- Hypernym for "boarfish"
- Variant for "boarfish"