- A house where paying visitors are supplied with meals and accommodation.
- A private house in which having to pay residents are given with accomodation and meals.
- A boarding school building in which boarders stay during term time.
- a property by which boarders tend to be held.
- a personal household providing you with hotels and meals for spending friends
- Definition for "boarding house"
- A house where paying visitors are supplied with…
- View More
- Synonym for "boarding house"
- Hyponym for "boarding house"
- Hypernym for "boarding house"