- makeup products used on the face and particularly from the cheekbones to provide a usually rosy tint.
- Agent noun of blush; a person who blushes.
- Face makeup which makes the cheeks rosier.
- Any of several closely relevant, edible species of the genus Amanita, including Amanita rubescens and Amanita novinupta.
- one which blushes.
- person who blushes, or perhaps is provided to blushing.
- makeup comprising a pink or red dust placed on the cheeks
- yellow delicious agaric that usually transforms purple whenever touched
Sentence for "blusher"
Hypernym for "blusher"
Same Context for "blusher"