- In a blunt fashion; without delicacy, and/or usual forms of civility.
- In a blunt manner; coarsely; plainly; suddenly; without delicacy, or perhaps the typical types of civility.
- in a blunt direct way
- Without sharpness or tenuity; obtusely: because, bluntly serrate.
- In a blunt manner; abruptly; without delicacy, or even the typical kinds of civility; in an abrupt, offhand, or curt manner; without circumlocution: as, to tell a guy something bluntly.
Sentence for "bluntly"
Quotes for "bluntly"
- "Let me tell you quite bluntly…"
Synonym for "bluntly"
Phrases for "bluntly"