- any one of numerous coloring representatives used to counteract the yellowing of laundered fabrics.
- A rinsing broker used to offer a silver tint to gray or graying hair.
- A substance found in washing to bleach garments; blue
- any one of several procedures to guard steel against corrosion
- The work of making blue.
- some thing, as indigo or other products, regularly offer a bluish tint, especially to white garments whenever being washed.
- The work of making blue; specifically, the process of giving a blue shade to iron along with other metals by home heating.
- A blue tint given to iron by boiling in a bath of hyposulphite of soda and acetate of lead.
- The indigo, dissolvable Prussian blue, or other material, utilized in the laundry to offer a bluish tint to linen. Also spelled blueing.
- an ailment of pine timber that causes it to assume a blue color. It is as a result of pyrenomycetous fungus, Ceratostomella pilifera.
- an activity that produces anything blue (or bluish)
- familiar with whiten washing or hair or give it a bluish tinge
- provide participle of blue.
Sentence for "bluing"
- Someone had mentioned in a previous…
Rhyme for "bluing"
Hypernym for "bluing"
Same Context for "bluing"
Verb Stem for "bluing"