- A small oyster (Crassotrea virginica) found mainly in seaside seas of this eastern usa and usually eaten natural.
- a tiny oyster, Crassotrea virginica, from the eastern United States seaboard
- A colourpoint cat with blue markings.
- little edible oyster usually from the southern shore of extended Island
- oysters originally from extended Island Sound nevertheless now from anywhere along the northeastern seacoast; frequently eaten natural
Sentence for "bluepoint"
Hypernym for "bluepoint"
Urban Dictionary for "bluepoint"