- a tremendously large tuna (Thunnus thynnus) of temperate seas. Its an important retail and eating variety.
- some of three associated types of tunafish, the north bluefin tuna, south bluefin tuna, and Pacific bluefin tuna.
- largest tuna; to 1500 pounds; of mostly temperate seas: feed in polar regions but breed in tropics
- flesh of very large tuna
- Definition for "bluefin tuna"
- a tremendously large tuna (Thunnus thynnus) of temperate…
- View More
- Sentence for "bluefin tuna"
- Hypernym for "bluefin tuna"