- bluefin tuna, a number of kinds of tuna characterised by their blue fins.
- A species of whitefish (Coregonus nigripinnis) present Lake Michigan.
- a nearby name in the us for the lake-herring or whitefish of Lake Michigan, Coregonus nigripinnis. See cisco.
- biggest tuna; to 1500 weight; of mainly temperate seas: feed in polar regions but breed in tropics
- skin of large tuna
- Definition for "bluefin"
- bluefin tuna, a number of kinds of tuna…
- View More
- Sentence for "bluefin"
- Hypernym for "bluefin"
- Same Context for "bluefin"