- bluefin tuna, a number of kinds of tuna characterised by their blue fins.
- A species of whitefish (Coregonus nigripinnis) present Lake Michigan.
- a nearby name in the us for the lake-herring or whitefish of Lake Michigan, Coregonus nigripinnis. See cisco.
- biggest tuna; to 1500 weight; of mainly temperate seas: feed in polar regions but breed in tropics
- skin of large tuna
Definition for "bluefin"
- bluefin tuna, a number of kinds of tuna…
Sentence for "bluefin"
Hypernym for "bluefin"
Same Context for "bluefin"