- A bird, the blue titmouse.
- The bluepoll.
- The blue bonnet or blue titmouse.
- A Scot; a Scotchman; -- so named from putting on a blue bonnet.
- A fish reported to be of salmon sort, with blue places on its mind.
- just like bluebonnet
- In botany: Some blue-flowered species of Scabiosa, as S. succisa and S. arvensis. The bluebottle, Centaurea Cyanus.
- just like bluebonnet, 3.
- In coal-mining, a blue or brownish halo around the fire associated with the safety-lamp, indicating the current presence of a dangerous quantity of fire-damp.
Sentence for "bluecap"
Synonym for "bluecap"