- Unrealistic and not practical: "[Mcdougal] reveals understanding testable physics, understanding philosphy's domain, and what exactly is blue-sky nonsense” ( Ann Finkbeiner).
- Having a cloudless sky; clear: a blue-sky time.
- alternate type of blue-skies.
- without immediate commercial price
- to put on or express unrealistic or impractical views, especially in calculating some thing. Frequently used with it.
Definition for "blue-sky"
- Unrealistic and not practical: "[Mcdougal] reveals understanding testable…
Sentence for "blue-sky"
Hypernym for "blue-sky"