- really dark-blue.
- of, or having, a really dark blue color, almost black.
- of black tinged with blue
- a tremendously dark-blue.
- Ebony with bluish features.
- a pigment of a blue black colored shade.
- A name of ivory-black, from its bluish hue; a color resembling ivory-black.
- A well-burnt and levigated charcoal ready from vine-twigs. Also known as vine-black.
- to make black leathers, the inspiration for the final shade, a bluish black which when completed is a jet-black regarding the whole grain side.
Sentence for "blue-black"
- Yet, in our morning conversations, we…
Cross Reference for "blue-black"
Equivalent for "blue-black"
Same Context for "blue-black"