- A law designed to regulate commercial business on Sunday.
- One of a body of laws and regulations in colonial brand new England made to enforce specific moral standards and specifically to prohibit specified kinds of activity or entertainment on Sundays.
- A law this is certainly designed to enforce moral standards.
- a statute regulating work on Sundays
- Definition for "blue law"
- A law designed to regulate commercial business on…
- View More
- Sentence for "blue law"
- Hypernym for "blue law"
- Urban Dictionary for "blue law"