- Alternative spelling of bluegrass.
- In botany, title of several types of Poa.
- any one of various grasses associated with the genus Poa
- a kind of nation songs played at an immediate tempo on banjos and guitars
- an area in central Kentucky noted for it bluegrass and thoroughbred ponies
- any of various grasses associated with the genus Poa
- A species of grass (Poa compressa) with bluish green stems, important in slim gravelly soils; wire-grass.
Hyponym for "blue grass"
Hypernym for "blue grass"
Cross Reference for "blue grass"
Same Context for "blue grass"