- the state range of people within the employ associated with U.S. federal government.
- A book detailing the names of socially prominent men and women.
- A blank notebook with blue covers which to write the answers to examination questions.
- a blue booklet utilized in universities for writing exams
- a report published by the British federal government; bound in blue
- a register of persons who are socially prominent
- A parliamentary publication, so-called from the blue paper covers.
- America certified “Biennial Enter.”
Sentence for "blue book"
- Professor: "Don't forget to pick up…
Hypernym for "blue book"
Same Context for "blue book"
Urban Dictionary for "blue book"