- increased footwear or half-boot.
- A shoe having the vamp and tongue manufactured from one-piece additionally the quarters lapping over the vamp.
- A form of horse-drawn carriage; a Blucher advisor.
- A sturdy laced fabric half-boot.
- A Type Of half boot, or high-shoe, with laces on the tongue; -- named from Prussian basic Blücher.
- a good fabric half-boot or high-shoe, called after Field-marshal von Blücher, commander of the Prussian army into the subsequent campaigns against Napoleon.
- Prussian general who is recalled for their leadership in the wars against Napoleon (1742-1819)
- a top footwear with laces across tongue
Sentence for "blucher"
Hypernym for "blucher"
Equivalent for "blucher"
Urban Dictionary for "blucher"