- Alternative spelling of blowout.
- The cleaning of this flues of a boiler from scale, etc., by a blast of vapor.
- A feast; an entertainment; a great demonstration; a spree.
- A recess or hollow in a sand-dune formed by the action for the wind in carrying away the less heavy particles.
- In electricity, a tool for blowing out by an air-blast, a magnetic industry, etc., the are created in starting an electric powered circuit.
Sentence for "blow-out"
- Inspectors have already received training in…
Phrases for "blow-out"
Cross Reference for "blow-out"
Same Context for "blow-out"