- Absorbent report accustomed blot a surface by bathing in excess ink.
- Absorbent paper used to dried out ink.
- A bibulous, unsized paper, familiar with soak up an excessive amount of ink from newly written paper without blurring.
- absorbent paper accustomed dry ink
- some sort of thick, bibulous, unsized report, used to soak up superfluous ink from a freshly written manuscript, and so prevent blots.
- Definition for "blotting paper"
- Absorbent report accustomed blot a surface by bathing…
- View More
- Hypernym for "blotting paper"
- Cross Reference for "blotting paper"
- Same Context for "blotting paper"